Monday, February 18, 2013

C2E2 Meetup--The Place to Be!

Here in Chicago, C2E2 (Chicago Comics & Entertainment Expo) is the Next Big Thing.  Since I've started living on my own in the city, this event has gone from a wee little con picking up the slack from Wizard World's rift with large comic labels to a rapidly growing geek destination.

[And, you guys, my role model Felicia Day is going to be there.  More importantly, I will be there--in costume, of course, so look for some cosplay teaser images in the next couple months.]

As a dedicated convention attendee and a lifelong Chicagoan, I want to help C2E2 grow and grow and grow.  I want to live in a city whose con rivals NY's.  They have a meetup event coming up next week, and I'd love for as many people to be there as possible.

I want C2E2 to be popular, but not quite as popular as me.

Here are the deets:
February Drink & Draw
02/28/13
7-9pm Headquarters Beercade
Chicago, IL
RSVP for a spot here

No comments:

Post a Comment