Friday, December 13, 2013

My Nerd Queue: Lara Croft Reborn Cosplay Envy

Artist/model Briana Lamb--known as The Lady Nerd--has done some STUNNING cosplay in the past, including this one known as Vogue Loki:

femme loki 2

"I have a high fashion army."
"We have a high fashion Hulk."

#WouldActuallyWear

Well, now The Lady Nerd has gifted us with some Lara Croft Reborn cosplay that look as good as movie stills.

tomb raider 8
#WouldActuallyWatch
tomb raider 1
This one is definitely the promo poster shot.

I was annoyed by the gratuitous shower scene in the Angelina version, but this girl could really use a good post-tomb-raidin' loofa-ing, dontchya think?

tomb raider 9

[Dim Horizon Studios and The Lady Nerd via Geeks Are Sexy]

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness! I JUST found this post! Thank you so much for your kind words. :)

    ~ Briana

    PS - It totally took me 3 days to wash all that dirt off. My skin soaked up the dirt makeup! @_@

    ReplyDelete