Friday, December 13, 2013

My Nerd Queue: The Hot Bod and Dream Job of Liz Katz

Liz Katz--self-described "Actress, Model, Writer, Artist, Cosplayer, Gamer, & Muse," which is, like, EVERYTHING I strive to be--first came to my attention modeling this amazing Boba Fett tee:
Liz Katz Geeks Are Sexy 3

Obviously, she's a hottie.  And she likes to pose all sexy like.  EXAMPLE:

Sidenote:  That costume looks strikingly similar to my Christmas burlesque number, but where did she get heeled elf shoes!?!

Of course, there are some internet types that doubt her place in the geek-o-verse.  In a facebook comment thread from earlier this year, Liz herself addressed this issue nicely, ending with, "I didn't get the memo that once I grew into myself I couldn't still be myself..."

Thank you, Liz, for standing up for all us ladies who love our comic/game/book/movie collections as much as we love our butts :)

[Liz Katz via Geeks Are Sexy]

No comments:

Post a Comment