Monday, April 8, 2013

OMG It's A Makeover!

As you may have noticed, we've gotten a makeover!

And, no, this is not just for the sake of cuteness.  And, let's be honest, most makeovers are for cuteness alone, because cuteness is important.  BUT this is also for professionalism!  I mean, as much as I love pink, the pink background was starting to hurt my eyes.  And I don't want to have to wear glasses!!  Especially if paired with a ponytail.  Ew.

I also wanted to put the focus on the content as opposed to the design, which made me want a simpler background to work off.  Of course, there's still a little bit of character.  ARGYLE!  It'll go well with my glasses and ponytail.  PINK TEXT!  Cause I need to have pink in here somewhere!  DUH.

Lastly, the blog will soon be MOVING!!  That's right, I bought myself a URL like a real grown-up.  The blogger address and links will all point you to www.thefakegeekgirl.com!  Now I'm playing the waiting game while I, er, wait for the DNS servers to update blah blah computer words.

........The waiting game sucks.  Let's play Hungry Hungry Hippos.

No comments:

Post a Comment