Saturday, March 8, 2014

Want of the Day: Everything on "What Would Khaleesi Wear?"


TRUE CONFESSIONS:  I love fashion.

Oh...you already knew that...?  Well then, it should come as no surprise that my clothes and accessories make a difference in how I feel.  And sometimes, I want to feel like the Mother of Dragons, our favesies Khaleesi Danaerys Targaryen.

51139539925.jpg

Good thing that there is a tumblr that tells me exactly what contemporary clothes Dany would don.  What Would Khaleesi Wear? is a well-curated collection of styles that look at home on the runway or atop the Great Pyramid of Meereen.

what-would-khaleesi-wear-lovers-in-vain-ring.jpg

And I want pretty much everything listed on this website, from the glamorous gowns...

what-would-khaleesi-wear-robert-abi-nader.jpg

...to the intricate hairstyles...

what-would-khaleesi-wear-side-dutch-braid.jpg
what-would-khaleesi-wear-christian-dior-couture.jpg

...to frickin' DRAGON UNDERPANTS!

tumblr_mjb5i5tMpn1r7e9nzo1_250.jpg

Any/all of these would make me feel like taking Westeros in fire & blood!

tumblr_mo4y0dUL7E1r7e9nzo1_400.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment