Monday, March 17, 2014

Monday Pick-Me-Up: Knights of Badassdom Character Cards

We all know about the upcoming amazingness that is Knights of Badassdom, yes?

If not, you need to reevaluate your life choices.  All of them.

Done reevaluating?

Okay, good, now watch this trailer:



I was sold when the voiceover wouldn't stop saying "World" at the end of every phrase.

In a marketing move almost as genius as the movie itself, they've released character sheets [that to me look more Magic-card-esque than a true character sheet, but whatevs].

Take a look, my knights!






If I could create stuff like Knights of Badassdom forever and ever, I would Have It All.  I.e. someone please give Danny McBride my number.  We'd make beautiful movies together.

[via 411mania.com]


No comments:

Post a Comment