Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Kickass Kickstarter

One of my goals in life is to be totally awesome.  To that end, I make it a point to surround myself with totally awesome people.  One of those totally awesome people is Warwick Johnson, who is Kickstarting (yes, it's a verb now) a comic he wrote:  The Empty Grave: Daddy's Little Girl.

You guys, they are so close to their goal, and there are still 4 DAYS LEFT to donate.  Here's a thought!  You should donate!!

Why?  Well...

1.  The main character is not only a kickass lady, but is also "the most feared bounty hunter in the New Mexico Territory in the 1880’s."  Lady action adventure hero for the win!!

2.  There's "a den of murderers and thieves".  Which is, like, my main requirement for good entertainment.

3.  There are things called Skin-Walkers.  Which...ew.  But also creepy and mysterious!

4.  It features art by Dan Hale, who drew this:
Does anyone else confuse Ghost Rider and Ghost Writer?
5.  You'll be a patron of the arts!  Okay, guys, Zack Morris Time Out here for some real talk.  A lot of us artistic and creative peeps would be absolutely nowhere without the support of our friends and families.  Some of us are even lucky enough to have fans to support them, too.  So help Warwick and Dan get their work out there.  Donate to the Kickstarter!  Like them on Facebook!  So that they too can have fans!!

Oh, who am I kidding!?  I can only be generous for so long before turning back to shamless self-promotion.  Like me on Facebook!  I want ALL THE FANS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment