Thursday, March 14, 2013

Someday My Doctor Will Come

TRUE CONFESSION TIME.

If I were going to be on Doctor Who, I'd play Amy Pond.  BUT that role has already come and gone.  So, barring some wibbly-wobbly-timey-wimey tricks, I'll have to go to my second choice, which is some kind of royalty.

Well, GUESS WHAT!?  They already designed the perfect costume for what I can only assume would be a Time Princess.  Similar to a Time Lord, but prettier and with Cathy Cambridge hair.

Artist Anne-Louise Richards (who is 17, BTDubs, so there's your Feel-Old-And-Unsuccessful for the day) sketched this UHmazing ballgown for the TARDIS enthusist:

As if that wasn't enough, Redditor _queenofhearts decided to pull a Fairy Godmother and make everyone's dreams come true BY MAKING THE WHOLE DRESS:
Though I must admit my favorite part is that adorable wittle ginger kitty cat!

[via Geeks Are Sexy]

No comments:

Post a Comment