Friday, January 17, 2014

My Upcoming Weekend in GIFs

Happy Friday, Fake Geeks!

When the work week is over, I want to put on some yoga pants, watch everything on Netflix, and drink a six-pack of something gross like Smirnoff Ice or Skinny Girl cosmos.
The last thing I want to do is a bunch of thinking and a bunch of work.

Unfortunately, this weekend, I have A LOT OF STUFF packed into a very little amount of time.

The first on the docket is finishing up a monster load of writing.  I've got 4 outlines for entries on The Learned Fangirl, and I really want to get through all of them.  Why?  Becuase I'm excited about the material, and I don't wanna lose my excitement.  I gotta use the passion while it's there.

Otherwise, Smirnoff Ice in hand, I'm all:

I also have another potential writing job, which is also SO EXCITING.  Ima be, like, a professional or something.
But that also means gathering writing samples, updating a resume, crafting a cover letter...ooooo boy.  Dat shit is overwhelming when I list it all out.

I also have to get through a laundry list of pre-production tasks on my webseries about ladies in space.  But that's all good, cause I'm totally going to take over the Internet with it.
Today, YouTube.  Tomorrow, THE WORLD.

And of course I have even more Fake Geek Girling to do!!  There have already been SEVENTEEN DAYS of nerdiness in January, and I been slackin.
For a fun reason, but more on that a little later <3

Then Saturday comes along, and I go ca-ca-carayyyyzayyyyy.
I have an all-day rehearsal on Saturday morning
another rehearsal Sunday morning
a video shoot (arrive in full hair and makeup)
and then yet another rehearsal on Sunday night.  Just kill me now, before the exhaustion gets to me!!

Somewhere in there, I need to find time to check my email, practice some dances, and, you know, maybe do some laundry.


TIME FOR COFFEE.

No comments:

Post a Comment