Monday, January 13, 2014

Depression For Dorks

The Fake Geek Girl is wee bit depressed today, y'all!


Usually, I can fake being normal.  Today, I just don't even want to try.  Too much work.  But I do still want to fake being a geek girl to get male attention.  To that end, here's how to accept your depression, whether chronic or clinical or EUGH TODAY WAS HARD I JUST NEED A XANAX, with that extra nerd touch.

When I'm depressed, I like to sleep, because STEREOTYPES ARE TRUE.

For today's self-imposed siesta, I think I'll use these pillows:
(via The Hobbit pillow Bilbo Thorin Gandalf throw pillow by telahmarie)
via Geeky Merch

Or maybe I'll marathon a bad TV show while wearing a comfy tank top, like this:
X-Files The Truth Is Out ThereTANK  |  TEE
via Geeky Merch

Knowing that other people are going through the same thing also helps:

And meditating on badass ladies helps, too:

Keron Grant


But, it turns out, Patch Adams was right.  Laughter really is the best medicine:



No comments:

Post a Comment