Sunday, August 18, 2013

Long Time, No Blog!

So what have been doing instead of writing for you losers?  A lot!

I went to San Diego Comic Con, of which I've recapped a little bit (read: 1 of 5 days), and I plan on delivering more of that coverage unto you.

I performed in some outdoor Shakespeare.


I went to see some USA soccer!

I went to Lollapalooza!  And I only took this one kinda crappy photo!

I went to the Renaissance Faire!

I've also been doing a ton of burlesque!  At my home base, The Kiss Kiss Cabaret:
From my homage to The Great Gatsby
Deja Sue and I helping juggler extraordinaire Brad French with his James Bond act.
And with Plan 9 Burlesque:
Daisy?  What Daisy?
I'm also directing a burlesque show, Boobs of the Dead: A Walking Dead Burlesque!
I want to see all you Chicago-area folks there!  Remember, gorilla tango dot com slash zombies.

Slash zombies.

No comments:

Post a Comment